When you need an area paved, you want a company that you can trust to do the job right the first time. You don’t want to come back a year later to have to repave all over again! Tucker Paving understands this, so we have some tips for you on choosing the right Florida paving company for your needs.
5 Qualities to Consider
Whether the surface is for a commercial or residential project, proper paving is foundational to the success of the rest of the project. We at Tucker Paving encourage you to take the following factors into consideration when shopping around for a paving company.
- Experience in the industry. How long has the company been in business? Does this company specialize, or do they provide a number of different services? The longer a company has been doing business in an area the more challenges they’ve faced and overcome – and this experience can save you time and money in the long run.
- Look at past projects. If the company’s been around for a while, they should have plenty of projects that they can point to so you can get a feel for their work.
- Customer reviews. Most companies include client testimonials on their websites, but dig a little deeper! Look for sites that specifically review local businesses or companies in a specific industry to find unbiased reviews. Talk to your professional network, too, and see what companies they’ve used and what their experiences were like.
- Licensed and insured. Ask to see proof of current licensing and insurance. A legitimate service provider will have no problem accommodating this request, so if you get a run-around on this, that’s a bad sign!
- Price. Consider pricing, but look at those other factors, too. Sometimes a low price ends up costing you more over time than a higher cost up front.
Trust Tucker Paving
When all’s said and done, we hope that Tucker Paving has made your short list of paving companies to choose from. We have the skills and experience to provide excellent service at a price that will make you happy.