Tucker Paving, Inc. is a turn-key site work, utility, paving, and concrete contractor specializing in industrial, commercial, private, and residential site work.
We currently hold a State Certified Class “A” General Contractor’s Licenses along with a State Certified Underground Utilities License and a Class V State Fire Line License.
Our Scope of Services include, but are not limited to
- Underground utilities – water, sewer, storm, fire line, infiltration/ex-filtration systems
- Construction layout and as-builts
- Site clearing and demolition
- Asphalt base and pavement
- Concrete curbing, paving, sidewalks, foundations, and slabs
- Site excavation
- Hauling of aggregate materials
- Facility maintenance with asphalt patching, asphalt resurfacing, asphalt sealing, existing water/sewer/storm pipe maintenance, and maintenance pertaining to SWFWMD regulations.
Generally, our work is concentrated within a 80 mile radius of our office; however, we will travel as required to meet the needs of our valued clients.