The National Asphalt Paving Association’s (NAPA) Midyear Meeting is slated for July 18-21. It’s an event for contractors, DOT personnel, construction managers, environmental managers, engineers, designers, estimators, business executives, upper management, young professionals, vendors and more. The event will be filled with committee meetings and educational sessions that are focused on promoting and advancing the asphalt pavement industry. See details of the event below.
What to Expect
Keynote sessions and micro-sessions that highlight innovative projects, regulatory updates, and technological advances.
Sessions planned for the NAPA Midyear Meeting include:
- Workzone Safety Micro-Session: WatchForUs: Raising Awareness to Protect Workers
- Environmental Health & Safety Micro-Session: Developing a Silica Respiratory Protection Program for Asphalt Mix Plants
- Asphalt Marketing Micro-Session: Countering Concrete’s Competitive Claims: What’s Working?
- Legislative Micro-Session: What the Emerging Infrastructure Bills in Congress Mean for the Asphalt Pavement Industry
- Pavement Economics: LCCA Micro-Session: Reevaluating Life-Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA)
Sitting in on select committee meetings to learn about the industry and share your input and expertise. Examples of committee meetings at the NAPA Midyear Meeting include:
- Communications Committee meeting
- Political Action Committee Meeting
- Committee for Engineering Application and Practice
- Legislative Committee
Create and strengthen relationships with fellow members and NAPA’s leadership. Networking opportunities at the meeting include:
- Refreshment breaks
- Breakfasts, lunches, and general sessions
- A networking reception
Participants can attend in person or virtually. Save on registration fees by registering before June 30. Those wishing to attend can register here.
At Tucker Paving, we offer?over 25 years of experience?in the?asphalt and concrete paving industry. We put our expertise to good use for residential, commercial, and municipal clients. Contact us today by calling?(863) 299-2262, or?fill out our?contact form?online,?to let us know how we can assist you with your next concrete or asphalt paving project!?