Tucker Paving, Inc. is a turn-key site work, utility, paving, and concrete contractor specializing in industrial, commercial, private, and residential site work.
We currently hold a State Certified Class “A” General Contractor’s Licenses along with a State Certified Underground Utilities License and a Class V State Fire Line License.
Our Scope of Services include, but are not limited to
- Underground utilities – water, sewer, storm, fire line, infiltration/ex-filtration systems
- Construction layout and as-builts
- Site clearing and demolition
- Asphalt base and pavement
- Concrete curbing, paving, sidewalks, foundations, and slabs
- Site excavation
- Hauling of aggregate materials
- Facility maintenance with asphalt patching, asphalt resurfacing, asphalt sealing, existing water/sewer/storm pipe maintenance, and maintenance pertaining to SWFWMD regulations.
Generally, our work is concentrated within a 80 mile radius of our office; however, we will travel as required to meet the needs of our valued clients.
Site clearing began on this fast paced project on April 16, 2012. The project consists of additional waste water treatment tanks along with site ammenities, building pads, and tank pads. PCL Civil Division awarded the site package to Tucker Paving and we are pleased to provide the services necessary to complete this project. Interstate 75 is shown to the right of the project.
Construction completed on the Haines City Public Library and City Hall. Site construction began January 16, 2012. Most of the storm system is in and we are continuing with the water and sewer system. Progress was on schedule. Welbro is the onsite General Contractor for this project and we appreciate the opportunity to work on this important project for the City of Haines City and Welbro.