Tucker Paving’s list of official associations grew in August. The company joined the Lake Alfred Chamber of Commerce, with Team Tucker member Ray Curtis (from Pre-Construction) on hand at a chamber event to accept the membership certificate.
In addition to the Lake Alfred chamber, Tucker Paving has a membership, partnership, or investment status with the:
• Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., Central Florida Chapter — www.abccentralflorida.com
• Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter — www.abcflgulf.org
• Haines City Economic Development Council — hainescityedc.com
• Lakeland Economic Development Council — www.lakelandedc.com
• Greater Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce — www.winterhavenchamber.com
• Florida Transportation Builders’ Association, Inc. — www.ftba.com
• Winter Haven Economic Development Council — www.whedc.com
Tucker Paving also has associations with most Polk County municipalities — Auburndale, Bartow, Dundee, Frostproof, Haines City, Lakeland, Lake Alfred, Lake Hamilton, Lake Wales, and Winter Haven.
The Lake Alfred Chamber of Commerce was established in 1963. Its motto is “Partnering for Success,” and it’s mission is “to improve the quality of the business and community environment in the greater Lake Alfred area …”
The Tucker Paving team is pleased now to be on the broader team helping the Lake Alfred chamber accomplish its mission, and we encourage other local business to get involved, too.
To learn more about the Lake Alfred Chamber of Commerce (and to learn about a special chamber golf tournament coming up Sept. 10), visit the organization’s website at lake-alfred.com.